Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oops …….Those Office Days


Cut back….March 1st week… ……..I was overjoyed once I heard that I had been selected for the MBA program at Great lakes, Chennai.The recollections of my school days started weaving the web of nostalgia and the air of euphoria through my head. The prospects of relishing those golden days once again –Probably for one last time in this life .No tension .Nothing. I was just giving shape to my dreams. My dreams of enjoying that one elusive year in which I will do all that I liked and had done in college and all that I had not done and wanted to do.
Cut back …..June 7, 2008……….One and a half month in the college, I realized many a dreams of mine. I enjoyed every day as if there was no tomorrow. Going to movies ,watching the movies at home, going to beaches ,roaming around different places, starting the long discussions and debates about every other thing including that single most discussed topic among guys…..girls. Unfortunately I ignored an important component of school life. Those days of study in school.

Circa…..June 10, 2008….Realization dawns over me that the knowledge or lack of knowledge of Psychology did me in. We look for the positives from our past and ignore the negatives from the past to construe a very rosy picture full of gladden and bereft of sorrow.Oh, I really miss those office days when I used to enjoy the comfort of office, the days when I used to work and need not care about the results. The days of examination have made a comeback with a bang and without that saviour , preparation leave ,that was the only time when one used to study for the exams.Oops, I miss those office days - The days of comfort and no exams.

No comments: