Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An Inspired Blog

Inspirations, they say, come from some usual and some unusual events. Blogging is something that I had thought for a long time but then my habit of procrastination made that go further than every intended date. What finally inspired me to go for it was another blog from a friend of mine who was reeling under the effect of examination result. Not that my result was any different than his though a bit better due to proper utilization of resources and team work (in short copying), but the effect is totally different which probably can be explained only by the Psychology of two underlying individuals.
As I was going through his blog, I just remembered something that we have written and talked a lot about in our hey days .Mass can neither be created nor be destroyed but only converted from one form to another .If it is so then what will be a parallel for the same hypothesis in the field of knowledge. Probably in the same time period with the same amount of input, you can’t have more knowledge than others but varied knowledge. So, I think my friend is in a better position to do better in the other subjects. The next test, which is a stats test, comes tomorrow. And my dear friend, who wrote a blog and had started studying, has already been sleeping for the past two hours. After the statistics exam, I feel my friend is going to show us his knowledge of statistics and show us in terms of statistics like mean, median and deviation where exactly he stands in the class so that we have the empirical evidence to check where exactly he stands in the class.
I hope to keep a date with blogging next week with one of the subjects closest to my heart – Reservations .Just thought will market my self a bit since this Monday we start with a new subject that goes by the name of marketing management. By then me and my friend would have had our date with term examinations and some more Chinese classes.
In the battle of two, one always overpowers the other. Similarly, I n the battle between me and procrastination, the latter has once again overpowered me. I had thought of this blog as of 30th May and I think this blog will in all probability see the light of day only on 30 the July. I and my friend have already appeared for most of the exams of another term and I don’t think the results or means used were any different. It is Indian Railways which has finally provided me with an opportunity to join the world of Bloggers and proclaim with pride ‘I Blog and I am here -
http://billz-lettherebelight.blogspot.com/ ’. Though my friend has taken the lead but I intend to catch him soon with the perfect platform being provided by Indian Railways.
I

No comments: